Columbia, MD | Posted February 13, 2019
We are looking for entry level or experienced sales professionals looking to get your start in the exciting world of tech sales. We have a wide product range of websites, digital marketing packages, and mobile applications. Because our focus is helping small businesses grow their client base, we are in need of ambitious sales associates to help promote and close deals. We offer training for our sales team, so we don’t require sales experience, making this an ideal job for someone looking to jump-start or change careers. We also know how to have fun, and have team nights out every week. Successful sales associates can earn a promotion to a base-salary position after a probationary period.
- Build rapport with potential clients in an assigned territory
- Convey the value of the uVision Software product line and close sales
- Create and launch sales campaigns
- Maintain a database with current status of all leads in territory
- Must have a High School diploma. A college degree is a plus but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Most important: Be coachable and willing to learn!
- Must be able to have reliable transportation to and from our Columbia, MD headquarters and your assigned territory.
Columbia, MD | Posted February 11, 2019
We are looking for a part-time intern to join us in our Columbia, MD office who is looking to build work experience in marketing, communications, social media management, and content creation. If you are passionate about creating exciting and compelling digital content, then this is a great opportunity for you to get hands-on experience in the industry.
The Digital Marketing Intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing social media strategy and managing the social media outlets of uVision Software and select clients
- Conducting keyword research and assisting in the development and implementation of SEO packages
- Brainstorming and developing promotions and partnerships to generate new leads
- Assisting in writing website content for clients from a wide range of industries
- Assisting with special projects as required
Prior coursework or experience in these fields is preferred but not required. Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
- Passionate about helping local businesses grow using technology
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent English writing skills
- Strong MS Office experience
- Experience with WordPress is a plus